Feb 09 , 2021
Oily skin is common in people who have overactive oil glands under their skin. All of us have oil-producing glands under our skin. But in some people, the glands produce too much oil, which causes your skin to look oily. The main attributes of oily skin type are greasiness on the face, shiny surface of the skin, and oily texture.
However, most people with oily skin want to get rid of excessive oil. Though it is not possible to eliminate the oily texture, you can always keep the oil secretion in control. For that, you need to go through some daily skincare rituals. Also, use aloe vera cream on your skin to handle oily skin issues.
This article will depict the science behind the oily skin type and why you should use aloe vera face cream for oily skin.
The Science behind Oily Skin
Sebaceous glands are the body parts that are responsible for producing sebum. Sebum, an oily substance accountable for lubricating the skin, protects the skin from drying up and itchiness. Sebum, along with sweat, is secreted through the pores. Sebum lubricates the skin and removes dead skin cells from the pores. However, sometimes overactive sebaceous glands produce excess sebum, making the skin too shiny and causing the pores to clog.
Why is My Skin Oily?
You are not the only one in the world with oily skin. A large number of the global population has oily skin type due to the following reasons:
● Oily skin is usually hereditary, which means it might be passed on to you from your parents.
● There can be a chance that the skin is dry due to increased hormonal levels. For example, sebaceous glands become super active during pregnancy and menstruation, resulting in the skin becoming oily.
● Another reason can be your environment. Humidity can also cause heavy secretion of sebum in your skin.
● Medication can be a reason for your oily skin too. Especially oral contraceptives and hormonal pills can increase oil production.
● Cosmetics can also cause your skin to become either too dry or too oily. Therefore, it is essential to use cosmetics best suited for your skin type.
So What Should I Use?You should use Aloe Vera Face Cream for oily skin. It is gentle on your skin and is therefore safe for use on sensitive skin types. Aloe vera brightens your skin and gives it a glow and fights oily skin problems. Since it is a natural ingredient, there is no chance of a chemical reaction while using this gel.
How Does Aloe Vera Help Oily Skin● According to Mayo Clinic, aloe vera is known for soothing out any burns and treating flaky or oily skin. The skin also absorbs aloe vera gel quickly. Therefore it is ideal for oily skin.
● Aloe vera is also a natural astringent. It helps in closing the pores and controlling the levels of sebum. It also absorbs all the excess oil, as mentioned above.
● Since it has hydrating qualities, it keeps the skin hydrated without making it look oily.
● Aloe vera is known for its soothing and cooling properties. Hence it cools and soothes out dull and oily skin.
● Aloe vera has glycol proteins, which are anti-inflammatory in nature. It helps treat any acne, pimples, and burns on the skin.
● Anti-inflammatory nature of Aloe Vera also helps in healing any scars left behind by acne and pimples. People with oily skin are more prone to acne breakouts, and thus have to deal with spots left behind by acne. Aloe vera helps tackle that problem and heal those scars, especially in oily-skinned people.
● Aloe vera also has rejuvenating properties, which is useful for treating oily skin.
Try Posch Aloe Vera Face Cream for Oily Skin
Posch Aloe Vera Face Cream has all necessary ingredients which not just fights oily skin problems but also nourishes it thoroughly. This face cream by Posch beauty is an organic face cream, enriched with the benefits of aloe vera for your skin. Moreover, this handmade product is entirely free from paraben and GMO. As a result, you do not have to worry about skin while using this aloe vera face cream for oily skin.
Benefits of Posch Aloe Vera Face Cream1. Aloe Vera, as discussed above, is useful for handling your oily skin and keeping it hydrated at the same time. It unclogs your pores and helps in better and even circulation of sebum, so it does not leave behind any spots.
2. Other than aloe vera, this cream also has the benefits of almond oil. It quickly dissolves oil and fatty acids and helps reduce the oily contents of your skin. It also reduces the appearance of acne and improves cell regeneration. You can read more benefits of almond oil here.
3. Vitamin E present in this cream helps your skin look younger and brighter. It also reduces inflammation on the skin.
4. Fennel seed oil, a special face oil present in this cream, helps in anti-ageing skincare and is also used as a toner for your skin.
5. The cream also provides the benefits of natural products like grape seed oil and rose petal extract. These are gentle on the dry skin type and suitable for the sensitive skin. It is also useful in soothing out eczema.
6. It also has cetostearyl alcohol. Unlike other kinds of alcohol, this one is not toxic or irritating for the skin.
7. It has the benefits of calendula oil, which has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
8. It is light-weight and oil-free, therefore ideal for oily skin and acne-prone skin. It helps in controlling the oil and keeping the moisture locked at the same time.
Oily skin can be treated and taken care of when provided with the best ingredients and products. Remember to take care of your skin and give it the best products while keeping it affordable. Posch aloe vera face cream for oily skin is the perfect gift for your skin.