Jan 08 , 2021
Ever wondered how deeply your skin gets damaged by just a small pimple? Daily exposure and pollution can cause severe damages to your skin. Well! This is where the tea tree face wash comes to the rescue.
Tea tree oil has many soothing properties. It is germ-free and bacteria-free.
The ultimate goal of tea tree oil is to calm the irritation and control skin breakout-causing bacteria. The oil discovers its way in numerous skin inflammation.
Tea tree oil works awesomely in controlling the sebum emitted by the skin. Tea tree oil is named as melaleuca oil as well. It is a beneficial oil with multiple uses and benefits for the face, skin, and body.
For centuries, tea tree oil has been used for skin and hair care. It is only recently that it has become popular worldwide because of its use in almost every cosmetic product.
Got the problems of psoriasis and pimple? Well! a tea tree oil or any tea tree face wash is the perfect solution. It is best used for makeup removal. You can use several tea tree products like tea tree face wash, tea tree essential oil, Tea tree shampoo, tea tree toner, etc.
Settling on it, is the perfect decision for beauty care products, focusing on ladies with oily skin. So, if you have acne-prone skin, it is time to switch to a tea-tree oil face wash. It is the best way to use tea tree oil in your daily regime.
Here are some benefits of a tea tree face wash
1. Acne Treatment
Acne can be annoying. Tea tree face wash is the perfect solution for people who have acne-prone or pimple prone skin. Tea tree oil have been used for many centuries to solve pimple acne-concerning issues. It has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. These properties help in healing and reducing the redness, swelling and leave a smooth face.
2. Removes Excess OilAre you tired of getting oil in your face? Are you irritated with the oil on your face that gives the sticky feeling? Well! Using a tea tree face wash is the perfect solution.
Too much sebum coaxes oily skin, clogged pores, acne issues, etc. If you have oily skin, tea tree face wash helps remove excess oil from the face without drying it out.
3. Itchy SkinItchy skin can be dangerous. Tea tree holds the properties to remove rashes skin, psoriasis, dead skin, etc. A tea tree face wash contains an anti-inflammatory protein that helps to dwindle itchy skin. Many medicine ointments also contain tea tree oil. It helps to calm your skin from redness, swelling and gives clear beautiful skin. You can try any natural face wash containing tea tree oil if you have sensitive skin.
4. Makeup Removal
To have clear and healthy skin, it is imperative and essential to remove makeup. If you don’t remove your makeup correctly, it will harm your skin, face, eye, etc. It can easily damage your look with acne, pigmentation and lead to many other skin-related problems. Tea tree will clear your face like a makeup remover, and it will moisturise your skin and keep it beautiful.
5. Lightening Of Scar Tissue
Tea tree reduces the scar on the face caused by pimples, acne, spots, and other skin problems. Daily use of Tea tree face wash makes your skin feel radiant by lightning the acne scars.
How To Use Tea Tree For Cleaning, Scrubbing, Toning, And Moisturizing
Now that you know the benefits of using a tea tree face wash. Here’s how you can use tea tree for cleaning, scrubbing, toning, and moisturizing routine:
- Cleaning - You can use tea tree face wash or take a drop of tea tree oil to add to the face wash. Gently rub in your face and wash.
- Scrubbing - Use Posch Face Scrub Enriched With Jojoba Oil, Almond Oil & Saffron and gently rub in a circular motion all over your face and neck for 4-5 min. You can also make a homemade scrub with besan rice flour and add honey and two drops of tea tree oil.
- Toning - You can use POSCH Pure Natural Moroccan Rosewater Toner. All you have to do is take a few drops of toner in your hand or cotton, and dab on your face and neck till it gets absorbed.
- Face mask - if you want to take care of your skin a little more, then use a face mask containing tea tree oil or leaves in it.
- Moisturising - Take any cream with tea tree essential oil, apply on your face and neck in a circular motion and leave it to dry. Moisturising your skin will circulate your blood.
CONCLUSION - Tea Tree Face Wash
Tea tree oil is recognised to be antimicrobial, and as such, it turns out to be a great facial cleanser to remove dirt and oil from deep within the pores. It prevents skin breakouts like acne and blemishes and leaves you with flawless skin.
Posch Oil Control Face Wash Enriched With Aloe Vera, Tea Tree & Sandalwood is highly effective & a gentle luxury herbal face wash for oily skin for both women and men. It will soothe, moisturise & remove oil & debris as it purifies & preserves natural pH balance. The face wash will provide a skin glow to your face even after one wash.
It is a 100% Natural Formula that contains Aloe Vera, Tea Tree, & Sandalwood. It makes your skin glow, soft, and rejuvenated.
To make sure that you use the best, safest products, and keep your skin healthy, Posch’s daily use face wash is 100% Vegan, 100% Cruelty-free, THC-Free, Paraben-Free, and Gluten-Free. It has a light, natural fragrance that will not irritate or dry out the skin. So, get yours today!