Jan 29 , 2021
If a receding hairline is your personal nightmare, you are probably finding ways to save whatever’s left. This main struggle is usually indicated with a bath cabinet full of useless hair care products, a constantly messed up hair comb, and a clogged drain. On a serious note, scalp infections, an unhealthy lifestyle, hormonal imbalance, and chemical-laden hair formulas are just some of the reasons that cause hair thinning.
Before going on a panic shopping spree and purchasing any shampoo with the label of best hair fall control shampoo, there are some things to consider and steps to follow. The first and foremost step is:
STEP: 1 DO YOU NEED A HAIR FALL PREVENTING SHAMPOO?
Hair falling while being washed, combed, or styled is something we all experience in our everyday life. This leaves us thinking if our hair is losing its strength? To be honest, some hair fall is average, but the question is how to identify it.
According to dermatologists, 50-100 strands of hair falling every day is completely normal and nothing to worry about. While combing, washing, or oiling, we see it happens because the hair strands have already fallen out of follicles and just need to be separated from the rest of the hair. The amount mentioned above of hair fall is considered healthy as it leaves room for new and healthy hair to grow. But, if your hair fall is more than 100 strands a day, you might be experiencing acute hair fall and need the best hair fall control shampoo for your hair. There is a simple way of testing it by using the Pull test:
- Take a section of somewhat sixty hair strands.
- Run your fingers through them and pull just a little bit
- If you have six to seven strands, you have a regular hair fall, but you could experience acute hair fall if it is fifteen to twenty.
STEP: 2 REASONS FOR EXPERIENCING HAIR FALL
The second step to choose the perfect hair fall control shampoo for your hair is identifying the reasons for hair fall. For all we know, you might be experiencing hair fall because of age, and that is entirely normal. But, if that’s not the case, there might be a few other reasons why you might be experiencing it. Those reasons are:
Stress is real and one of the most common reasons for hair fall. It may be because of the hormones released through stress. Not just that, stress can lead to other scalp problems as well. Either way, it is not permanent damage, and it is possible to grow that hair back with the right products and by taking less stress.
● Hormonal Imbalance
Hormonal imbalance is caused mainly because of genetic reasons. Estrogen is the hormone found in women that is responsible for keeping hair in optimal condition. Imbalance in estrogen hormone levels in women can lead to more hair fall.
● Nutritional Deficiency
Deficiency of iron, b12, or any other can lead to extreme hair fall. Women are often diagnosed with a lack of essential nutrients, which can be because of improper diet or genetic reasons. Either way, you need to understand that for our body, hair is not an element necessary to survive. Therefore, hair is the first one to experience downfall due to nutrient deficiency.
● Medication Or Pregnancy
In the case of pregnancy or childbirth, it is entirely normal to experience more hair fall because the body undergoes significant hormonal changes. If you are on medication or receiving treatment, there is also a higher chance that hair fall is either caused by the changes in your body or just a side effect. In both these cases, approach a doctor before purchasing any new product, even if the preferred company claims their product has the best hair fall control shampoo out there.
SIGNS OF “NOT NORMAL HAIR FALL”
Counting your hair strands can be a bit of a daunting task, especially if you have long hair or an unhealthy hair fall rate. Here are some signs whose appearance is a confirmation of excess hair fall in itself.
- Bald spots
- Thinning ponytail
- Receding hairline
- Visible scalp
- Hair lumps
WHAT TO LOOK FORWARD IN THE BEST ANTI HAIR FALL SHAMPOO?
Not all shampoos with the tag of “ANTI HAIR FALL'' are worth investing in or even using. There are some aspects to consider and some ingredients to look out for while choosing the perfect shampoo. Those are:
- Elements like plant keratin, biotin, zinc, collagen, or rice protein can strengthen your hair.
- Keratin helps nourish the hair by locking in the moisture and increasing the volume.
- Vitamin E has antioxidants that help improve the hair retaining of follicles by getting rid of elements that weaken them.
- Antioxidants help in reducing inflammation and irritation on the scalp.
- Shea butter aids in moisturising the hair to prevent it from going brittle.
- Salicylic acid and activated charcoal help in unclogging the follicles and encourage healthy hair growth.
- Natural ingredients like green tea extract, pumpkin seed oil, onion extracts, and rosemary oil help promote hair growth and nourish them.
- Onion extract has sulphur essential for hair nourishment that prevents split ends, breakage, hair thinning, antibacterial properties, and antioxidants that help prevent hair fall. Other ingredients help maintain the pH balance and prevent premature greying of hair.
POSCH Onion Hair Fall Defence Shampoo is considered to be one of the best hair fall control shampoo in the market. It helps in promoting hair growth, nourishing the hair and making your hair appear black and shinier. It has various ingredients that support anti-hair fall and has the goodness of onion extract, plant keratin, and Vitamin E. POSCH’s hair fall defence shampoo has 100% natural hair growth stimulating ingredients. This makes the shampoo gentle enough for daily use and can also be used on colour-treated hair.